Thursday, September 16, 2010

Live Streaming of Pope Benedict XVI's Visit to England

I've got EWTN set up to tape when the Holy Father says Mass and has other official visits in the UK this week for the beatification of Cardinal Newman.

I found that the official site for the visit has live streaming of the Holy Father's visit.  Check it out!

I think this link is the best way to get to the live streaming.  As I am writing this they are showing crowd shots of people gathering for the Mass to be held shortly in Bellahouston Park in Glasgow, Scotland.   I'm not sure if it's me or the video, but it's either preternaturally quiet with all those people, or they don't have the sound turned up.  I do hear a lot of nature noise, though, so I wonder...

Are you watching any of the events or planning to?

No comments:

Post a Comment