Friday, April 1, 2011

First, What are You Reading? Volume 8, April Fools Edition 2011

Here are my answers to the four questions I ask on the first of each month:
first, what are you reading?
what do you like best about it?
what do you like least?
what's next on your list/pile to read?

I hope you'll consider sharing yours on your blog and/or sharing yours here in the comments or on Facebook.  Happy reading!


First, what are you reading?


I've given up reading, as a start for Lent and possibly always.


What do you like best about it?


I have a lot more time to clean the house.


What do you like least about it?


I think my brain is getting a little soft.


What's next on your list?


Clean the kitchen floor.


Okay, Happy April Fools everyone!  This is definitely not one of my favorite secular holidays.  What I do like are good gentle jokes for this day, and that's about it.  A few years ago my children and I made, for my husband who loves chicken pot pie, a faux chicken pot pie that was in Family Fun magazine.  It took forever to make, but we actually had fun making it and eating the extra bits of Starburst.  I think for a second he really thought it was chicken pot pie!


Also, please remember (she said with a smile) that even today, news is still being made:   Pope Announces Third Vatican Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment