Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Worth a Listen: TobyMac and Jamie Grace

(Sharing great songs that are inspiring, uplifting and/or are otherwise "worth a listen")

As I (over) shared last week, I'm not keeping under wraps any more my love of great Christian music.  Lately we've been listening to the new TobyMac release, which debuted several weeks ago at number one, the first time a Christian release has done so in 15 years.  We especially enjoy "Me Without You," but it's only been a few days since I downloaded the new album, so I'm sure we will have other favorites.

Here's just a portion of a live performance of a Jamie Grace song that features TobyMac.  

Do you have a favorite TobyMac song?  I think mine is "Lose My Soul."


1 comment:

  1. Me Without You is my fav TobyMac song, but a close second is Favorite Song, featuring Jamie Grace :D

    ReplyDelete